Monday, August 6, 2012

Book Review - Spring Fever




Mary Kay Andrews never disappoints me.

Never.

I took this book with me on vacation but I started another book first.   It's impossible for me to enjoy the beach without a good book.  The book I started before this was not good.  I gave up on it (which I hardly ever do) and started Spring Fever.

This book starts at a wedding.  Annajane Hudgens is at the wedding of her ex-husband Mason.  Annajane's best friend is Mason's sister.  Her name is Pokey.

Lemme ask you a question.  With just the information that I have given you, can you not already see that this book is gonna be ten kinds of awesome? 

Well, it is. 

Mason is marrying a lady named Celia.  (We hate her by the way.)  Mason's young daughter barfs all over the church as she suffers acute appendicitis during the ceremony.

Ya'll it just gets better from there.




No comments: