Monday, January 7, 2013

Glutton - Part 19


Wanna know one of the worst things about being fat?

Nobody believes I know anything about food and nutrition. 

And guess what. 

I know an awful lot about food and nutrition.

But when I hear you (not YOU, that other person) say something ridiculously stupid regarding diet and exercise, I can't even argue.  Because clearly I am a nutritional moron.

Except that I'm not. 

And look, I get it.  Taking diet advice from a chubby housewife makes as much sense as taking financial advice from somebody who went bankrupt.

Except that many, many people do take advice on money from a guy who went bankrupt. Dave Ramsey.  Ever heard of him? 

But here's the hard part.  Nobody took advice from Dave Ramsey until he was 'un-broke'.  So I am guessing that in order to illuminate my friends and family I am going to have to get un-fat.

2013...the year of the un-fattening.

I friggin hate it already.

No comments: