Saturday, September 22, 2012

Blog Note - Glutton


A word of explanation on the 'Glutton' series. 

1.  I'm not sure it's a series.  For all I know, I may never have another thing to say on the topic.  I highly doubt it but it could happen. 

2.  There is no rhyme or reason on how this deal gets posted.  I write as things occur to me.  In a perfect world, the story would have a beginning and an end and all posts would be chronologically correct.  I do not live in a perfect world. 

3.  If you know me, then you are completely used to my incredibly bad habit of starting a conversation with you that I have half completed in my mind beforehand.  "Glutton' is no different.  So if it seems like a post is missing some relevant "How the heck did we get here?" information...well, it probably is.

No comments: