Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bible Tuesday ( A tiny break from David)

 I have heard your prayer; I have seen your tears. Behold, I will heal you.
2 Kings 20:5

For he wounds, but he binds up; he shatters, but his hands heal.Job 5:18

O LORD my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.Psalm 30:2

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.
Jeremiah 17:14


Today I told the story of my divorce to a friend who had never heard it.  Today I told the story of my divorce without shedding even one tear.  The whole thing took me surprise to be honest.  For so many years, the circumstances surrounding the end of my marriage caused me immense pain, even after I had no feelings at all left for my ex-husband.  I kinda thought it would always be that way.

Stop giving "time" all the credit people.

It's God who heals all wounds.

1 comment:

Jen Mulford said...

That is so huge. And I happen to know how easily you cry - that is HUGE!

God is good!

Happy for you!