Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Real Life

We got married.

I really want to write a long post detailing the ceremony and all the craziness that led up to it. I really want to explain how nuts I have been with the move, job change, etc. I really want to share (most) of the details of our mini-honeymoon.

But...

Instead I have to tell you that one of the kids has head lice. Romantic, ain't it?

Emily thinks this is very embarrassing for our family but I find it pretty hilarious. I'm sure some nasty little, neglected kid at school gave it to them...or maybe our kids gave it to them...whatever.



So, at some point, I will post all the details of our blessed union and pics (providing my fugly hairdo doesn't look as bad in hindsight.) But right now, I've got to find a tiny comb and go burn some bed sheets.




Mazel Tov!!!

2 comments:

tracy said...

Congrats Rach! Hope to see some photos...of the wedding, not the lice.

tracy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.