Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Your Status Is Beyond Annoying


I gotta unfriend some people on Facebook.

No, really.  It's just gotten out of hand.  And you'll be surprised to find that it has nothing to do with politics ...which is refreshing.

1st...I have a 'friend' who is the ex-husband of a friend.  Seeing his posts and pictures about his multiple trips to the beach (at least 5 in the past 8 months) is getting tiresome.  Yes, he is free to travel anywhere he wants and take his girlfriend with him.  I could care less.  But dude...Everyone in this town knows you have been out of work for months and are currently suing your ex-wife for half of her pathetic hourly wage in child support.  So flaunting your 'vacations' kinda make me want to damage you.  And the worst part?  I defended your sorry behind for a year during the divorce.  I quoted scripture.  I prayed for reconciliation.  I assumed your wife was exaggerating your flaws.  And now I am proved completely wrong which just gets on my dang nerves.  So, by all mean, continue to be a big old butthead.  But I don't think I can watch anymore.

2nd - One of my 'friends' posted this article called "Ten Ways to Keep Him From Cheating".  Ya'll...my blood pressure went right into stroke territory.  I HATE these damn articles.  And I hate them because they provide excuses for adultery.  We don't do this with any other sin.  Nobody is writing an article called "How to Keep Your Neighbor from Murdering You In Your Bed" or "Sure, You Were Raped but it's Probably Your Own Fault." or "Maybe Your House Would Not Have Been Burglarized If You Didn't Have Such Awesome Stuff". 
And, of course, my 'friend' (who sings at my church by the way...gotta love it) introduced this article by saying "something to think about ladies".  Hey buddy.  Know what I'm thinking about right now?  Kicking you in the eyeball,  That's what.

No comments: