Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Four Seasons

Let's just say that you are travelling. And let's assume that you desire accomodations that appeal to a sophisticated tourist such as yourself. Look no further my friend. This hotel will hook you up.

You need a platter of giant pears?
They got 'em.

You need maid service twice a day in case you are too stupid to figure out how to turn down your own bed?

You're in the right place.


But let me introduce you to the most important amenity in this room.

The bathroom telephone



Now I realize that I'm just a boring housewife who has never needed to take a call while on the toilet but look closely at that phone. Did you notice the 'Hold' button? Let me just say this. If you happen to need a phone in your hotel bathroom, I don't understand you but I also won't judge you either. But if you need two separate phone lines in your bathroom, you have issues that need addressing. I'm just sayin...