Thursday, May 21, 2009

Quoted

"To be afraid is to behave as if the truth were not true."

Bayard Rustin


Dear Mr Cheney,

Hey Dick, it's me again. I felt this quote was a perfect antidote to your ignorant speech yesterday. After all these years, I still can't decide whether you are retarded or psychotic. I lean heavily toward psychotic. Honestly, if you were just stupid, you could have gone away after the election. Lived your life. Played with your grandkids. But you can't seem to do that. You have this weird need to keep lying to the American public. I will give you credit though, you are telling the same lies you told when you were Vice President and the fact that they have all been debunked doesn't seem to bother you a bit. I would ask "Have you no shame?" but, of course, we all know that you don't. So now we know that you tortured people in order to make a connection between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaeda. Dude, you couldn't even get evidence of that by waterboarding people. That didn't stop you from repeating that lie to any journalist that would stand still though, did it? There are so many things I loathe about you. It's hard to pick just one but if I had to I think it would be the way that you constantly molest the memory of the victims of 9/11. I really don't know how you sleep at night.

Dick, I beg you. Just shut up. Every word you speak makes Rush Limbaugh sound like an elder statesman in comparison. Take a vacation buddy. Relax. Do some golfing. I hear there might be some luxury accomodations becoming vacant on a lovely U.S. controlled Cuban island soon. Check it out man. You deserve it.

No comments: