Monday, December 5, 2011

Tebowing



I hesitate to write this post.  See I don't have a great track record when it comes to defending supposedly 'good' Christian men.  But if loving Tim Tebow is wrong, I don't wanna be right. 


Full disclosure here.  I know next to nothing about football.  And, for a long time, all I knew about Tim Tebow was that a lot of people hated his guts.  I didn't think much about it.  I don't understand sports people.  I don't even bother to try.

But lately, the Tebow hate has infected every area of media I see.  So I have been trying to write a post about it.  Then this guy wrote what I have been trying to say...only way better.

I will only add this.  If Tebow gets caught next week doing meth with a male prostitute, that won't prove his critics right.  It will only prove that I should never, ever blog about anyone again.

No comments: