Saturday, December 10, 2011

Someone on the internet is wrong...

I spend most of my life being outraged by one thing or another.  It's an emotion I am well acquainted with.   That being said, I am mystified by the level of outrage that the internet America seems to have against Michelle Duggar. 

Asking me if I am a fan of the Duggars is like asking me how I feel about the family living down the street from me.  I'm sure they are fine people.  I wish them no ill will.  But I don't spend a ton of time thinking about them.  I have seen the Duggar's tv show a handful of times. I admit that I don't understand the desire to have that many kids much less homeschool the lil punks.  But, more than that, I do not understand how or why you could hate this family.

An onslaught of just pure disgust was unleashed when the Duggars announced they were pregnant with their 20th child.  Look the Duggars have a tv show that you can choose not to watch.  If they show up on the Today show, just change the channel like I do every time I see a Kardashian.  It's easy and you will feel a whole lot better. 

I guess I wouldn't mind so much if people just voiced their opinion.  But must you be so hateful?  Now that this family has suffered through a lost pregnancy, is it really necessary for you to act like this is some kind of payback?  When you state that this baby's death 'must have been God's will LOL', do you realize how pathetic you are?  The loss of that child absolutely was God's will and I feel sure the Duggars would agree. 

But I wonder if you would be willing to examine your own heart.  Would you ask yourself what it is about this family that causes you to act like a complete moron.  So much so that you would take time out of your life to comment on every internet article about this family with insults, taunts and just unadulterated obscenity.

God loves all you people but some of you are gettin on my last nerve.

No comments: