Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Anna's Baptism - Part 2








Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow generated with Smilebox



Being a step-mom is kind of a pain. You have these children that you love but you have no unbreakable connection with them. Divorce, custody arrangements, any number of things could separate you from them and there is not one thing you can do about it. The don't belong to you and you have no rights to them at all. I am not suggesting that stepparents should have rights to those kids, I am just explaining why that reality is scary and hard.

So Anna's baptism was simply one of my best days ever. Because now Anna is my sister in Christ. And nothing can ever change that.

I love you so very much Anna and I am so happy that you are part of my forever family.