Sunday, July 3, 2011

Book Review - Blue Like Jazz


This book is too awesome for me to review. I am going to post over the next few months some of my favorite quotes from this book. I hope Donald Miller doesn't sue me over it. I am desperately in love with his words and I can't NOT share them with you. Go buy this book and get a brand new highlighter. You're gonna need it.

Here's one to get you started.

"I am early in my story, but I believe I will stretch out into eternity, and in heaven I will reflect upon these early days, these days when it seemed that God was down a dirt road, walking toward me. Years ago He was a swinging speck in the distance; now He is close enough I can hear His singing. Soon I will see the lines on His face."


Seriously, if you know of Christian writing more powerful than this, please send me a link immediately.

No comments: