Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!


37 years old.

If you knew how many stupid things I had done in my life, you would understand why getting older doesn't bother me in the least. Every year I get a little less dumb. So each birthday I embrace the chance to make progress. (This is subject to change in the next ten years depending on how much plastic surgery Kevin will pay for.)

I have so much to be thankful for. So much to look forward to. So many people to love.

My cup runneth over.

3 comments:

Jason said...

I told my kids - life was so simple back in '73 that they'd give you your baby in a cardboard box and send you on your merry way. Now I have the proof!

Rachel said...

My favorite thing is that they didn't even try to hide the fact that it's a cardboard box. But these medical professionals also told my mom just to try to 'cut back' on her cigarette smoking while she was pregnant with me so what can you expect?

Zebraman said...

You've got to be kidding. My parents only ever mentioned a blanket - which somehow seems better than a cardboard box.