Thursday, February 11, 2010

Book Review - Quick Takes



This book is about nuns. Sarah Dunant's books are always about nuns for some reason. Nuns are pretty damn entertaining. Who knew?





Basically there's an actor and there's a housewife. They have a platonic frienship. She's a Mormon. It's weird.



This book started off slooooowly. It finally got rolling and managed to captivate and scare the living crap out of me. I don't want to think about this book anymore but I just can't stop...especially when it's dark outside.




Yet another Sookie Stackhouse novel. You know I love these books more than peanut butter but...this one felt kinda rushed. Now that True Blood has become pretty popular, I'm thinking they are probably pressuring poor ole Charlaine to knock out a new book every six months. She's got a lot of stuff to deal with people. Vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters and rednecks. Stop rushing the poor woman, would ya?

No comments: