Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hyloft!!!


In our ever-evolving quest to corral all our nonsense into yet another storage area, Kevin and I ordered these Hyloft thingees. It's basically a gigantic metal shelf you hang from the ceiling and use to pile all the crap you really don't need but you really can't (for whatever reason) get rid of.









I had plenty of confidence in Kevin's ability to install this contraption. My confidence in the ladder he spent an hour balanced precariously upon was not so strong. I kept my nervousness in check by taking pictures of his butt.

At one point he dropped something behind our deep freeze. I wasn't nervous anymore but I took a picture nonetheless.




Overall, it was put up with very little drama and none of the cursing/hysterics that I am used to from past home improvement projects ( done by my dad). We bought four total. But we're thinking that we may store the extra three in the Hyloft that we just installed...cuz that's how we roll.

1 comment:

Zebraman said...

That's hilarious! Store the other 3 in the one I installed! Har!