Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolved

This year I am going to read this book.





I know. I know. I said that last year...and the year before that. But I mean it this time. I've owned a copy of this book since I was 17 years old and I can never make it past the first chapter. I'm not even sure why I need to read it. I just do. Some people have exciting, life-altering, experiences on their 'bucket lists'. Mine is just filled with books I really don't want to read. I know I'm boring. Don't be a hater.

So this is the year.

But not this month, because I'm trying to get things settled at work.

And probably not in February because I have a few books from Christmas that I am anxious to start.

And March is out of the question because the kids are out for spring break which means the most reading I will get done is ,perhaps, the back of the Tide container.

And April is always busy with birthdays...

Maybe this summer...

Or by my birthday.

Whatever.

No comments: