Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Screen Savers


We finally got high speed internet access at home. I realize I'm a little late to the game but I spend all day at a computer so home access didn't seem to be a big priority. But lately the kids have received an increasing number of online assignments and projects that could really benefit from internet research. Did you know the maps in my old set of encyclopedia's are all wrong now? Anyway, we're hooked up and the kids are now obsessed.

The funny thing is they only go to about three websites. Kaylee actually begged me to wake her up an hour early so she could get some extra time on ClubPenguin. The kid normally gets up before 6AM so you can see that she was dedicated. Then she wanted to tell me all about this great site she found that has all kind of videos to watch. Yep...the kid discovered Youtube three years after the rest of the world. So now all three of them are like little cave-girls drawn to the irresistible glow of the the screen. And I was worried they wouldn't have anything to fight over until after Christmas...

No comments: