Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It really is...

This is my all-time favorite movie. Remember when they used to play it on every station basically nonstop during Christmas? Even that overkill never ruined it for me. I limit myself now to one yearly viewing and even though it's probably cliche, it's just become my personal Christmas tradition. I love Jimmy Stewart's exuberance in the final scene. I always laugh when the maid comes through with her "dee-vorce" money. And every time I hear the brother call George Baily "the richest man in town", I sob like an infant. And nothing says Christmas like me weeping in front of the television...

1 comment:

the dust machine: said...

club penguin rocks...

and, honestly, if my kid wanted to drop out of school and just read wikipedia all day, i'm not sure what my response would be...