Friday, January 15, 2010

Winter Break

Our school system provides a lot of breaks. I mean seriously a lot. The kids never go to school longer than nine weeks. And it seems like they miss a ton of days within that nine weeks for holidays, conferences, etc. I'm not complaining. I will embrace any opportunity to skip that 5 AM alarm. But, as much as I can, I like to get the girls out of the house at least once a day. During summer break, it's pretty easy. It's a lil more difficult in the winter and more expensive too. But it's worth it not to watch the three older girls spend ten hours on the computer or playing video games. And, the two smallest girls...well, trust me, you don't wanna know what those two will cook up without some kind of distractions.

(And yeah, I know some of these pics are teh suck but I was working with a cell phone camera so cut me a little slack.)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Winter Break
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: