Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dear Barack,

I'm scared. There. I said it. I want to believe the polls but frankly, I am aquainted with way too many rednecks who worship at the altar of stupidity. You have one debate left. I'm hoping you are aware that John McCain is going to come at you like a crazy man next Wednesday. He's not mentally stable and he needs to throw some red meat to his rabid base and the Fox news guys. He won't care if anything he says is true. He is desperate.

I'm satisfied that you will have no problem keeping your composure under such an attack. I just want you to understand that I want more than that. I want you to stand up for all of us who have been damaged by the past eight years under the rule of the village idiot. I want you to stand up to the bully that John McCain has become. I don't want you to be shrill. I don't want you to lose your temper. But I desperately want you to make it clear to John McCain, George W. Bush, Karl Rove and every American that watches that you ARE the next American President.

No comments: