Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Em haz birfday!



Happy Birthday Emily!

15...I remember it well. Good times.

Who am I kidding? At 15, I was a dateless nerd who had never been kissed.

But this is about you.

I can't tell your birth story because I wasn't there.
I can't tell any embarrassing stories from your childhood because I wasn't there.
But never fear, I'm saving all your embarrassing adolescent stories to tell on your future birthdays (hopefully with video and/or pictures).

Here is my piece of 15th birthday advice:
Go take a long look at yourself in a full length mirror.
Accept that you are beautiful and live the rest of your life accordingly.

I promise that this will save you much trauma and possibly years of therapy.

Srsly.

1 comment:

Emily Kline said...

YAAAYYY!
Thankies, Rach!
:3

Bring me some cake, and I might love you summore.
;]