Monday, November 5, 2007

Dear Retailers,

Umm...Hi,

It's November. I understand that the whole global warming thing has caused some confusion for you guys but winter is actually coming. I know it's not "sweata weatha", but the temperature is certainly bordering on ...chilly. And while I am amused by the short sleeve turtleneck, I don't actually get it. You either need a turtleneck or you need a short sleeve shirt. I'm not sure how this combo achieves anything but a hot neck or cold arms. So if you could just move the tank tops to the clearance section and offer a few items that could be construed as seasonally appropriate, that would be awesome.

Love,
Rachel

P.S. The upcoming "Holidays" are also in winter, so advertising holiday dresses for little girls that are constructed of fur, velvet and sequins while simultaneously being SLEEVELESS is starting to piss me off. So stop that also.

No comments: