Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day 2007

I have been extremely blessed to have a great dad. He's certainly not perfect and we've had our share of problems but on the very short list of men I can trust, he's always going to land at the top. Father's day for me is always tinged with a little sadness because I know my girls won't be able to say that about their own dad. I realize that, for them, no matter how their relationship with Ryan develops, Father's day will always be about what was missing.

Luckily, they're still young enough to be completely self centered. So this Father's day was all about cavorting in their new white trash swimming pool. Hands down, the best twenty bucks I have spent all summer.

1 comment:

Zebraman said...

You look really cute in that picture. But who's the guy in the pool with you?