I'm a wife. I'm a mother. I'm a step-mom. I spend most of my time grumbling and/or doing laundry. I love to read, talk, garden and vacuum. I don't have an opinion on everything but I can form one in about thirty seconds.
ABBA-Tastic
-
"Introducing our new 'Take a Chance' Cake Reclamation Program!"
("Cue music!")
*If they change their MINDS!*
*Pipe on thick white lines.*
*Wait, ...
Hours the thirteenth through eighteenth.
-
And thence to bed.
I got really wrapped up in The Trespasser. SOMEBODY HERE IS CROOKED. And my
copy is trade paperback, so the pages take forEVER to read ...
An appreciation: Pat Summitt
-
Growing up in middle Tennessee, Pat Summitt has been a legend as long as I
can remember. Winning a national championship in 1987 showed the nation
what w...
2 comments:
Christmas with Mr. T! I love it!
i love the mr. t part. X)
Post a Comment