Sunday, October 24, 2010

Book Review




This book almost ruined my weekend. Not because it was bad. Quite the opposite. It was so dang good I kept ignoring the kids and Kevin to sneak away to read. It was one of those great Tennessee fall weekends where the temperature is just perfection and the leaves are falling like snowflakes. The family was doing yardwork and having a great time outside while I was locked in the bathroom reading Juliet. (And, yes, I read in the bathroom. It's the only place in the house where nobody bugs me and frankly, I don't need your judgement.)

Juliet is about an American woman discovering her Italian ancestry. There's a big mystery. Yeah! There is a bunch of Shakespeare. Double Yeah! It's just a compelling read.

1 comment:

Zebraman said...

And here I was thinking it was constipation!

My word verification is 'yoppeen', meaning "Are you peeing?"

Usage "Mommy, you've been in the bathroom FOR-EVAH! Yoppeen?"