Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation 2010

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free slideshow



I'm pretty proud of myself for only taking 6 weeks to get a vacation post up. This may actually be a new record.

This year we headed to the Gulf Coast with all the kids except Dylan. I basically never want to go anywhere for a family vacation that is not the beach. Kevin, on the other hand, could probably live happily without ever going to the beach again. (Some nonsense about 3rd degree sunburns.) He took one for the team this year and I really appreciate it. The oil spill happened about 48 hours after we paid the deposit on the condo. The beach where we stayed was oil free for the entirety of our stay. I assume the people that went the week after us were not so lucky.

We had fun. The kids got along great. Nobody had to go to the ER. We got to eat one of the biggest pizzas in all of human creation. And except for some ridiculous hysterics on the ride home, I would say that a good time was had by all.

No comments: