Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jelly Bean

I am not a pet person. There. I said it.

I don't dislike animals. I would never want to see one hurt or abused. I just never understood people who treated animals equal to people. I just didn't get the doggie halloween costumes and car seats and other assorted nonsense that seems to go hand in hand with pets that get treated like children.

Then a funny thing happened. We got a puppy.

Something strange has happened to me. I have fallen in love with a friggin dog. Yeah... I said it. I love this stupid dog.

I love that she runs up the steps and has no idea how to get down.


I love that she goes apes**t bananas at the vet.


I love that she gets excited when the girls wake up.


I love that she smells bad even after she has a bath.


I love that she steps all over her long ears when she walks.


I love that she snores more than me.


And, yeah, I'm getting her a Halloween costume.

No comments: