This morning I put on socks.
Sweet biscuits, I hate socks in the summertime. I really enjoyed being (mostly) barefoot for the entirety of our vacation.
But today it's back to work.
So, it's back to socks.
I packed my curling iron and did not use it once on myself. The only makeup I wore was just enough to provide me with a little bit of SPF factor so I don't wrinkle like a prune when I'm 50. I think I sort of started to like this low maintenance Rachel.
This morning, after completing my normal beauty regimen, I looked in the mirror and realized I had created a 'drag queen' version of my vacation self. (No offense to drag queens but I really need a new look.)
6 Kids' Cakes So Creepy They're Actually Hilarious
-
[dramatic announcer voice]
*From the wreckers who brought you... Monkey Ball!*
*Handsy McStrangles-A-Lot:*
*Bee-Elzebub:*
*Ham Head!*
*And...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment