I'm a wife. I'm a mother. I'm a step-mom. I spend most of my time grumbling and/or doing laundry. I love to read, talk, garden and vacuum. I don't have an opinion on everything but I can form one in about thirty seconds.
Three Wrecks Guaranteed To Make Your Eye Twitch
-
This cookie cake is the visual equivalent of cruising down a smooth,
freshly paved highway... and having your front tire fall off:
*Oooh. So close.*
...
Hours the thirteenth through eighteenth.
-
And thence to bed.
I got really wrapped up in The Trespasser. SOMEBODY HERE IS CROOKED. And my
copy is trade paperback, so the pages take forEVER to read ...
An appreciation: Pat Summitt
-
Growing up in middle Tennessee, Pat Summitt has been a legend as long as I
can remember. Winning a national championship in 1987 showed the nation
what w...
No comments:
Post a Comment