This is funny in a 'wanna beat my head against my desk and cry' kind of way. In one sense, I'm actually kind of hopeful. We really could be a the precipice of big changes in our health care system. But I know that change is not gonna be easy and it damn sure won't be pretty. Insurance companies are not gonna give up the golden teat without a fight and they have lots of resources with which to do battle.
I'm not sure a more frustrating industry exists. These are people who will make your child suffer through six bouts of strep throat before they will cover a tonsillectomy. Miss the mark and only get strep five times? Too bad, little fella. Maybe next year.
I see this kind of nonsense day after day in my job. My boss once actually said "Insurance trumps all ladies." I still feel sick just thinking about that statement.
There just has to be a better way...
6 Kids' Cakes So Creepy They're Actually Hilarious
-
[dramatic announcer voice]
*From the wreckers who brought you... Monkey Ball!*
*Handsy McStrangles-A-Lot:*
*Bee-Elzebub:*
*Ham Head!*
*And...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment